- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is LAKO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office w ul. WRZOSOWA 10, 32-340 WOLBROM, MAŁOPOLSKIE.
KRS: 0000333853 NIP: 6372149606 REGON: 120983372
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: through information entered voluntarily in forms and by collecting "cookies".
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the www.lako.pl website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you familiarize yourself with.